DIY Hand sanitiser
DIY hand sanitiser is a must know recipe at the moment. Due to the current climate and the stress of empty super markets, our team has come together to provide you with your very own home made hand sanitiser recipes.
Generally speaking, all of the recipes that we will be posting, are ones that we have used ourselves for a long while. Today we will be providing a fast and easy tutorial on how to make your own alcohol based hand sanitiser. As well as this, stay tuned as we also have recipes for: soap, washing powder, carpet cleaner, oven cleaner coming soon.
Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links. We only advertise things that we have or would use ourselves. All opinions are our own, see out policies page for more information.
What you need- DIY hand sanitiser
How to make your DIY hand sanitiser
- To start your DIY hand sanitiser, simply mix together your Isopropyl alcohol and your aloe Vera gel together until the mixture is completely blended.
- Once you have mixed those, next add 8 to 10 drops of fragrance oil or essential oil of your choice. In my opinion, the fruity flavours always smell nice, however the choice is yours. Alternatively, you can also leave this out if you prefer no scent.
- Next, it’s time to add your Vitamin E gel and mix again until blended thoroughly together.
- Finally, once you have finished mixing, pour the contents carefully into your chosen bottle or container.
- Ensure you label your alcohol hand sanitiser so that it isn’t confused with any other products.
To conclude our DIY hand sanitiser
Overall, we hope that you have found this useful and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to message us or comment below. Although the steps are very simple, the product you are creating is amazing.