Easy Mouth watering flapjack
Easy mouth watering flapjack recipe
On the whole, our easy mouth watering flapjack recipe is a must try for everyone. Without a doubt this recipe is guaranteed to impress your whole family and works perfect at family get togethers and parties. As well as this, these soft, chewy and deliciously gooey flapjacks are a perfect budget snacks for your children and family.
In addition, you will also find that they are cheap and quick to make, earning them a spot in our top 5 recipes. Below you will find all of the ingredients that you need as well as a full step by step tutorial on how to make these scrumptious treats.
This post contains affiliate links. We only advertise things that we have or use ourselves. All opinions are our own. Find more information on our policy page.
Easy mouth watering flapjack recipe
To begin our easy mouth watering flapjack recipe, you first need to collect your ingredients. Overall, you should find these in your local supermarket.
As this recipe doesn’t call for anything fancy, your shopping list for this recipe will be nice and short. On the whole, this recipe makes around 18 small squares of flapjack.
On the other hand, if you don’t fancy a trip to your local shops, Amazon prime have great deals on delivery and also sell food goods too. Without a doubt, you can find amazing offers on delivery and products. Additionally, they also offer same day and next day delivery. Click here for your free trial.
- 275g Oats
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 5 tbsp butter
- 100g light brown sugar
- Deep baking tray
- wooden spoon and bowl
Method- Easy Mouth watering flapjack recipe-
In order to begin, you first need to preheat your oven to 180 degrees (350F/gas mark 4).
Next, it is also always a good idea to gather and weigh out all of your different ingredients into separate bowls before you start as this will make it much easier.
Easy mouthwatering flapjack recipe-Method
- After you have weight out your ingredients, gather your pan and begin melting your butter. Once the butter has melted (but do not boil) add both syrups to the pan.
Additionally, you also need to ensure that you stir the mixture thoroughly and constantly for several minutes or until the ingredients have mixed into one.
- Next, Keep your mixture simmering on a low temperature. Whilst stirring, slowly add your brown sugar.
- Once the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is combined, its time to add your oats.
method part 2- Easy mouth watering flapjack recipe-
4. At this stage, be gentle as you stir in your oats. Particularly if your pan is smaller, as you may spill your oats. Ensure that ALL of the oats are thoroughly covered in the mixture.
When this is complete, turn off the heat and set the mixture aside.
5. Next, lightly grease your baking tray with butter. Alternatively you can also use: baking paper or tray liners.
6. Pour out your mixture evenly into your baking tray and gently apply downwards pressure, pushing out the mixture evenly.
7. Lastly, bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until it reaches a golden brown colour.
8. Once your flapjacks are ready, remove them from the oven and set aside to cool. Cut your flapjacks to your desired size serve.
After you have completed your flapjack, you can either serve them as they are, give them a dusting of icing sugar or even drizzle some dark chocolate over the top.
We really hope that you have found this useful and enjoyable. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to message us or comment below.
Bringing crafts to you
How to do a backstitch for sewing beginners. Hand sewing techniques made easy. Everything you need to know on how to complete a backstitch. Sewing tutorials for beginners. #Sewing #Handsewing #Sewingtutorial
How to sew a Buttonhole with a Sewing Machine. Easy, step by step tutorial on how to sew perfect button holes with your sewing machine. Sewing tutorials and free sewing patterns for beginners. How to add a buttonhole. Adding a buttonhole with your sewing machine