How to make perfect waffles every time
How to make waffles every time
Without a doubt, if you are looking to make sweet, delicious waffles; this post on How to make perfect waffles every time is a must try.
on the whole, these mouth watering, perfect waffles are a family favourite for every occasion.
Below you will find a detailed step by step guide on How to make perfect waffles every time.
Throughout this post we will be using a Deep fill waffle iron maker. However, you can also find an amazing range on waffle makers in fun and exciting shapes HERE.
Furthermore, we hope you enjoy this recipe as much as us.
This post contains affiliate links. We only advertise things that we have or use ourselves. All opinions are our own.]
Before you begin- How to make the perfect waffles
Before you start making your waffles, you will first need to plug in your machine, in order for it to warm up sufficiently. Generally speaking, most waffle machines will have a light that indicates when it is hot enough to use. However, you may want to check your manual before you begin to make sure.
Additionally, if you are using the machine for the first time, it is very important to clean with a small amount of washing up liquid and warm water before you plug it in.
Fun and exciting waffle irons
Ingredients- The perfect waffle recipe
- 2 Cups of plain flour
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 2 Medium egss
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
- 4tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Maple syrup for finish
Method- How to make perfect waffles every time
- First of all, to start making your waffles; grease the plates with a small amount of butter. Turn on your waffle machine/iron to a medium to high heat. In some cases waffle machines will only have 1 heat setting. Although, some will allow you to choose the temperature. Ensure that you check your user manual for more information on this.
- Following this, take your mixing bowl and add the flour, baking powder and caster sugar. Once they are together, mix.
- Next, using a separate bowl; combine the eggs, milks and vanilla paste. As before, mix thoroughly. For a better result, you can also use an electric whisk or mixer.
- Now that both sets of ingredients are prepared, it’s time to add them together.
Begin whisking your egg mixture once again and add in the dry ingredients (flour mixture). Additionally, to avoid big lumps, it is important to add the dry mix in slowly and mix well.
How to make perfect waffles every time.
5. Once your mixture is nice and smooth, it is time to melt the butter and add it in. For best results, it is better to fold the melted butter into your mixture instead of whisking or beating.
6. After you have folded in your butter, it is time to cook your waffles. In order to make it easier, we suggest transferring your mixture into a jug as it make pouring much easier.
7. Lastly, poor the mixture into the waffle iron, ensuring that you covers the whole waffle plate. Next, close the lid and allow your waffles to cook for around 10 minutes.
8. Finally, once your waffles are cooked, its time to choose a topping. Although most waffle irons will have an indicator on to show you when the waffle is done. It is however important to check your manual.
To conclude our perfect waffle recipe
We really hope that you have found this useful and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to message us or comment below. These perfect waffles are guaranteed to be a family favourite.